For over 30 years, the Hitachi Magic Wand has been the standard for hand-held massagers. As the most well known vibrating massager has a soft spherical head gives a soothing massage, operated by a two speed switch located on the Wand's slender handle.
A rocker switch on the shaft adjusts the power from a powerful low to a high speed that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding user. If gentler sensations are desired, try experimenting with this sex toy through a blanket or even with clothes on, varying the pleasure to suit your needs.
Discreet Appearance and Dual Use
Store anywhere, because it was designed to look like a normal body massager. But it does not just look like a back massager but its power can also help your back or other problem areas.
A toy you can expect to enjoy for years
Dimensions and Details:
- Both vibrating massaging wands are pproximately 13 inches in length, 2.25 inches head diameter.
- Do not use outside of the United States because there is risk of harm in using it with voltage converters.
- It is not recommended that the wand is used for more than 20 minuets at a time. More information in product packaging.
- Massager has a Flexible Vinyl Tip
- Two Speed Control
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Four speed selector switch
- Four vibration patterns
The Vibrating Magic Wand's has TWO Options
This vibrator has a wired option and a rechargeable option. Meaning budget and convenience are the main differentiators.
Magic Wand Vibrating Massager (Wired)
This pleasurable massager/vibrator needs no batteries and features a 6 foot long power cord for easy and comfortable enjoyment.
Magic Wand Massager Rechargeable.
The Magic Wand Rechargeable is now available without a cord to offer soothing stimulating massage nearly anywhere, anytime in rechargeable form.
This version can be used while the massager is plugged into the wall if you forget to charge it.
- Plug in wall to recharge its built-in lithium-ion battery
- Plug 'n' play: will operate while plugged into wall
- 110V-240V, 50/60Hz charger included
- ETL listed (North American Safety Certification)
- Registered with the FDA as a Medical Device
- Fully charged in three hours for three hours